the Kenko Single-axis tracking mount -- a
compact, portable, easy-to-use, precision
tracking mount, perfect for the beginner
starting out in astrophotography with wide
Of special note is the factory-aligned, highly accurate polar axis finder. The polar axis scope is actually aligned twice -- once when the scope is assembled, and again when it is installed in the mount. As an integral part of the mount, it retains its accuracy and provides a quick, and reliable method of aligning the Kenko mount.
Experienced observers will also find it useful
as a second mount for travel or as an
additional platform for cameras or a
lightweight scope. While you observe or
photograph with your primary system, the Kenko
mount can be used to capture wide angle
panoramas, patrol for meteors, or for testing
new films, filters, and camera lenses.
- Northern & Southern hemisphere operation.
- Solid, high-quality construction using a
precision worm gear yields excellent
- 5 kg. (11 lb) load capacity.
- 6 Volt battery (4 C-cells) operation.
- Illuminated, magnifying polar alignment scope.
- RA tracking control paddle.
- Accommodates two cameras in the standard
- Optional counterweight.
- May be mounted on a camera tripod or
on an optional compact tripod.
Basic Kenko tracker shown mounted on
the optional Kenko tripod.