- Ultra-Compact system for short-exposure
film or digital astrophotography:
- Lunar photography, including lunar
- Solar* photography, including
eclipses and transits of Mercury or Venus.
- Planetary photography
- Good for widefield deepsky piggyback
- Convenient visual observing with a
- Economical starter scopes - Borg 76mm or
- APO performance for experienced observers -
Borg 76ED or 100ED
- Dozens of Borg photographic accessories available.
- Precise, easy-to-use polar alignment scope is
- Tripod options - Use the ultra-compact,
lightweight Kenko tripod, or a
standard photographic tripod.
* Front aperture solar filter required.
Borg 100ED / Kenko Portable Photo system.
[Left] Packed and ready to go
as carry-on luggage! The camera (not shown)
and objective (in black carrying bag) have been
detached and carried separately as an extra precaution.