- Featuring a collaboration between Borg and Pentax
on a new objective design.
- Modular design compatible with existing Borg accessories.
- Native focal ratio of f/6.0.
- f/5.1 with 0.85x focal reducer
- f/3.9 with super reducer
- Available with the adapters for Feather Touch Focuser
and Finger Lake's PDF.
- Utilizes available 115mm mounting rings
- See Review Article [1MB PDF] in Astronomy Now magazine
- 125mm aperture, F6 (750mm focal length)
- Objective lens cell produced by Pentax Japan
- OTA weight: 3.5kg
- Length : 650mm without focuser
- Available focusers:
- Borg (helical) 7835
- Borg (helical) 7837
- Feather Touch FTF-8C
- Feather Touch FTF-M57
MTF Charts for Imaging Configurations
Borg 125SD / Moonlite 2.5" focuser configuration.
Borg 125SD #9125 basic configuration.
Borg 125SDF3.9 #B12504 configuration.